Birth Photography Workshop Seat
Birth Photography Workshop Seat
Purchase of this ticket includes the following:
- All content and education on the day of the workshop
- Three meals, snacks and beverages on the day of the workshop
- A 90-minute online video consultation after the workshop with both Liz and Emily to go over any additional questions you have after you have returned home and begun implementing what you learned (to be held within 6 weeks of the workshop date)
- A mini head shot photo session at the workshop
Use promo code EARLYBIRD to receive $200 off your seat ticket before February 8th, 2016!!
Payment plans are available. Please contact us to set up invoicing.
By purchasing this workshop seat, you agree to the following terms.
Your purchase will be followed up with an online contract for you to sign for your own records.
Terms and Conditions
1. Position. The Instructor agrees to deliver the Participant a Workshop as a work-for-hire independent contractor providing Workshop services.
2. Relationship. Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or joint venture between Instructor and Participant. Further, this Workshop does not create a relationship beyond the confines of the Workshop.
3. Equipment. The Participant is responsible for providing all of the equipment of use with which to complete the Workshop unless agreed upon otherwise. Equipment required includes camera body and lens, laptop and/or another note-taking device of The Participant's choice.
4. Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure. The Participant understands that all materials, including but not limited to, price lists, contracts, financial documents, agreements, and other information or documents that are given to them in the course of the Workshop are the exclusive property of the Instructor and are privileged and confidential information. The Participant shall not disclose, whether for compensation or not, the confidential information obtained from the Instructor to anyone unless required to do so by law.
5. Transfers/Refunds. The Workshop fee is non-refundable. The Workshop fee MAY NOT be transferred to another Participant subject to the approval of the Instructor. Transferring is the responsibility of the Participant.
6. Cancellation. The Instructor shall make every effort to give the Participant advanced notice of any changes. In the event that an assignment is cancelled, the Instructor will provide notice to the Participant as soon as practicable. Instructor is not liable for damages incurred in reliance on this agreement.
7. Non-Compete. Participant shall not compete as a photography Instructor or Workshop Instructor within 6 months of the completion date of this Workshop. This includes, but is not limited to, in-person, online, forum-based instructing as well as digital products, whether for compensation or not.
8. Schedule. The Workshop schedule is subject to change and no adjustment/proration of fees shall be applied if the schedule changes due to extenuating circumstances.
9. Participant Preparation. The Participant is required to have basic working knowledge of their camera equipment and the editing software of their choice.
10. Recordings. The Client shall not capture the Coaching session in any capacity, including but not limited to voice recording, tape recording, photography, etc.
11. Photographic Materials. In the event the Workshop includes practicing of photography on models, the Participant SHALL be allowed to publish the photographs as their own original work.
All photographic materials obtained in the course of the Workshop shall remain copyright property of the creator per Copyright Law Title 17, Appendix V. Additional Provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 2005, Section 102.
12. Cooperative Attitude. The Participant shall retain a cooperative attitude throughout the course of the Workshop. At any time the Participant acts uncooperative the Instructor shall terminate the Workshop and retain all Workshop fees. All unpaid Workshop fees shall be remitted to the Instructor within 14 days of contract termination or be subject to legal action. Cooperation includes, but is not limited to, online and in-person decorum whether directed at Instructor or a third party in reference to the Workshop.
13. Waivers. A waiver by either party of any provision of this Agreement in any instance shall not be deemed a continuing waiver for the future.
14. Indemnification. The Instructor shall be held harmless for any and all injury to Participant and Participant’s business and equipment during the course of the Workshop and the immediately surrounding events.
15. Governing Law and Choice of Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. The parties may bring an action concerning this Agreement only in the state and federal courts for Gainesville, Virginia.
16. Attorney Fees. If either party to this Contract brings a legal action against the other party to this Contract to secure the specific performance of this Contract, collect damages for breach of this Contract, or otherwise enforce or interpret this Contract, the prevailing party shall recover reasonable attorney’s fees and all costs, premiums for bonds, fees, and other expenses expended or incurred in the action in addition to any other relief that may be awarded.
17. Miscellany. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia.
18. Resolution. Participant shall first approach Instructor as to any issues related to the Workshop. Failure to do so will result in termination of the Workshop and forfeiture of all Workshop fees. All unpaid Workshop fees shall be remitted to the Instructor within 14 days of contract termination or be subject to legal action.
19. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties on its subject matter and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.